The European Commission has adopted and released what is called the e-commerce package which covers:
- Communication on on-line platform
- Commission proposed Regulation on geo-blocking
- Commission proposed Regulation on cross-borders parcel delivery
- Proposal for a revision of the Consumer Protection Cooperation Regulation
- Guidance on the application of the Unfair Commercial Practices Directive.
Further information is available in the form of a press release: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1887_en.htm